Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the aesthetic that guests have when entering your Albuquerque home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are willing to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors Southwest have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other out dated aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can be given a major facelift.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors Southwest showroom in Albuquerque, give them a call at 505-373-1296 or schedule an appointment online to consider all the selections for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.